The over-backward rural zone credit for higher education reach the general public
is the first college. The organization was born here in 1942 with the support of
the public was enthusiastic. The successive progress Intermediate here in no time
began to be taught.
In the year 1969, Mr. Banbari Lal Tiwari Ji, a father or education Industry and
a very soft hearted person has affiliated the organization for higher education
with Dr. Bhim Rao Anbedkar University, Agra. Since then this college is providing
Graduation & Post Graduation Education.